One of India's greatest botanical and adaptogenic discoveries is Ashwagandha. Popularly known as Indian Ginseng, it's very well known for its ability to calm, soothe and strengthen the body.
The benefits include the immune, neurological, endocrine and reproductive systems. It's clinically studied to help fight depression, boost brain health, and boost both fertility and testosterone.
In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha belongs to a sub-group of rasayanas, or super-elixirs, known as medhya rasayanas, which refers to the mind and mental/intellectual capacity. Herbs that fall under this category are considered deeply healing to the mind and emotional constructs.
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- for stress relief + anxiety [R]
- increases brain cognition [R]
- increasing thyroid function (hypo-thyroid) [R]
- overcome adrenal fatigue [R]
- 300mg twice daily successfully combats stress [R]
- natural remedy for depression [R]
- balances blood sugar levels [R]